- 3 cups leftover chunks of lechon
- 1-2 cups Mang Tomas Lechon Sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2-3 pieces bay leaf
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp black peppercorn (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a stock pot, heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
- Pour over leftover meat and stir fry for 3-5 minutes allowing the garlic and onion flavor to be absorbed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to simmer for about 20-30 minutes.
Source: Lahat Sarap
Share It To Your Friends!