- 250 g. Pork Lomo (strips)
- 100 g. Baguio Beans (diagonally sliced)
- 100 g. Sitsaro
- 100 g. Cauliflower (sliced)
- 1 pc. Medium Carrot (diced)
- 1 pc. Medium Red Bellpepper (sliced into squares)
- 2 stalks Celery (sliced into small parts)
- 1 pc Medium Onion(minced)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 60 g. Knorr NIDO Oriental Style Real Chinese Soup
- 1 pc. Medium Egg
- 6-8 cups Water
- 1-2 tbs. Cooking Oil
- 1 tbs. Fish Sauce (Patis)
- powdered black pepper (optional)
- 1 dozen Quail Eggs(boiled & peeled)
- In a mixing bowl, dissolve Knorr NIDO Oriental Style Real Chinese Soup in 3 cups of water. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, preheat oil and sauté garlic, onion, pork & carrot.
- Add 3 cups water and bring to boil.
- Add Knorr mixture & simmer for 2 min. with constant stirring over low-medium flame.
- Add remaining ingredients except the medium egg and quail eggs.
- Simmer for another 2 min. with constant stirring over low-medium flame.
- Season to taste, add patis and powdered black pepper.
- Crack & add egg and stir.
- Turn off flame and add quail eggs
- Serve while hot.
Source: Luto Ni Kikay
Hototay Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Saturday, April 01, 2017 Rating: