- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 cup red pepper ½" dice
- 2 cups of sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup of grated carrot
- 1 cup of crispy noodles
- ½ cup of thinly sliced green onions
- 1 pound of chicken breasts cut into ½" dice
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons of hot sauce
- 1 head of romaine lettuce (tear the leaves off whole to use as the wraps)
- Heat up the vegetable oil and sauté the chicken, mushrooms, and peppers and cook until the chicken is 50% cooked.
- Add in the garlic, ginger and carrots and cook until the chicken is almost completely cooked.
- Toss in the sesame oil and hoisin sauce and heat through.
- Serve on leaves of romaine lettuce with sliced green onions and crispy noodles
Source: Fresh Menu Planner
Share It To Your Friends!