Ginisang Togue Recipe (Sauteed Bean Sprouts) Recipe
- 1/2 kilo sprouted mung beans (togue)
- 1/4 kilo ground pork
- 1/4 lb green bean, cut into strips
- 1 small-sized carrot, cut into strips
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 medium-sized chopped tomato
- 1 medium-sized chopped onion
- 1 pc pork broth cube
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp fish sauce (patis) or salt and pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, heat oil and fry pork until golden brown. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic, onions, and tomato.
- Add fried tofu and pork then add water and pork broth cubes
- Adjust seasoning with fish sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add sprouted mung beans, green bean and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are half-cooked.
- Serve with plain rice!
Source: Home Kitchenomics
Ginisang Togue Recipe (Sauteed Bean Sprouts) Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Saturday, April 15, 2017 Rating: