- 1/2 k kalabasa (squash),peeled and cut into 1/4" thick
- 100 gms miking tuyo (dried noodles)
- 1/4 C shrimps, chopped (you can use ground pork)
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbps soy sauce
- 3 Tbps cooking oil
- 1 C water
- pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic until golden brown.
- Add onion & tomato, sauté until wilted.
- Add shrimps, pepper and soy sauce.
- Add squash, stir-fry for a minute.
- Pour water and cook until squash is half-cooked.
- Put dried noodles. Simmer until squash and noodles are tender.
Source: Everything's Herbed
Share It To Your Friends!