Ginataang Kamansi (Breadfruit In Coconut Milk) Recipe
- chopped kamansi or breadfruit
- 2 cups of thick coconut milk
- 5 cups of thin coconut milk
- lemon grass
- chopped red bell pepper
- I simply boiled the kamansi in the thin coconut milk with the lemon grass until it is very tender.
- Put the salt and pepper.
- Add the thick coconut milk and red bell pepper and bring it to a boil.
Source: Hungry Pinay
Ginataang Kamansi (Breadfruit In Coconut Milk) Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, April 14, 2017 Rating: