- 1-2 whole fish (cleaned)
- 4 big ripe tomates (quartered)
- 1 medium size onion (quartered)
- 3-6 pcs of green chili pepper
- 4-6 Tbsp of fish sauce
- tamarind powder
- 1 cup of raddish
- 10-20 pcs of okra
- 2 cups of spinach
- 5 cups of water
- Boil water in a casserole
- Add tomato and onion and continue boiling for 4 minutes
- Add the fish and let it boil for 5 minutes
- Add the tamarind powder and mix
- Add the fish sauce and mix
- Boil for 3 more minutes
- Lower heat and add the raddish, okra and green chili pepper
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes
- Add the spinach, cover casserole and put off fire.
- Ready to serve.
Source: Eden's Easy Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!