Filipino-Style Beef Steak Recipe
- 1.5 lbs beef sirloin, cut into thin slices
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbs oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- Combine lemon juice, soy sauce, and pepper in a gallon-size zip-top plastic bag and add beef. Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil in a skillet and pan-fry beef until cooked to desired doneness – no more than 1 minute on each side.
- In remaining oil, stir-fry onion until golden and season beef with pan juice and salt. Top with onions and serve.
Source: Filipino Recipes
Filipino-Style Beef Steak Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, April 21, 2017 Rating: