Fiery Chicken And Mushroom Stirfry Recipe
- 400 grams chicken breast fillets, diced or cut into strips
- 100 grams mushrooms
- 1 yellow pepper cut into strips
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 inch piece of ginger, cut into strips
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Parsley to garnish (optional)
- Marinate the chicken with the garlic paste, sesame oil, salt and chilli powder and leave aside for 30 minutes.
- Before you get cooking, make sure you have all your vegetables chopped and at hand.
- Heat the oil in a wok. Add the ginger and fry for 30 seconds. Add the white part of the spring onions and fry for a further 30 seconds. Add the chicken and fry for 4-5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and half of the chilli flakes, salt and cook for 3-4 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Add the yellow peppers and fry for another 2 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Add the green part of the spring onions and the remaining chilli flakes and toss together.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with noodles or rice.
Source: Mukta's Food Diaries
Fiery Chicken And Mushroom Stirfry Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Thursday, April 20, 2017 Rating: