- 1/2 kilo pig ears, or pig snoout, or pig skin (variety meats)
- 1/2 kilo pork
- 1 thumb size ginger, chopped finely
- 4 medium size onion, chopped finely
- 3-4 pcs. siling labuyo, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup calamansi juice or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or pig brain, boiled then mashed
- 1 tbsp. peppercorn
- 3 pcs. bay leaf
- coarsely ground pepper
- Boil the pork cubes in water with salt until tender. Remove from water when cooked; set aside.
- Meanwhile, grill the variety meats until tender but not crispy.
- Slice the variety meats into 1/2″-wide and 1″-long pieces.
- Place pork cubes and grilled variety meats in bowl.
- Add the garlic, minced onion, calamansi or lemon juice and mayonnaise (or mashed brain, if you have the dish to be traditional). Mix well and serve immediately.
- For a spicer dinakdakan, add chopped bird’s eye chili.
Source: Lasang Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!