- 2 lbs. sirloin steak or boneless beef chuck roast, sliced thin
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 Tablespoons water
- 1 (12 oz.) bag frozen broccoli florets
- White rice, cooked
- In the insert of the crockpot, whisk together beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and garlic.
- Place slices of beef in the liquid and toss to coat. Cover with lid and cook on low heat for 5 hours.
- When done, whisk together cornstarch and water in small bowl. Pour into crock pot and stir to mix well. Add the frozen broccoli over the beef and sauce. Gently stir to combine. Cover with lid and cook 30 minutes to cook broccoli and thicken sauce.
- Serve over warm white rice. Enjoy!
Source: Life In The Loft House
Share It To Your Friends!