- 3 pcs tofu cake, sliced into thin pieces
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp spring onion minced
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In a plate, season the sliced tofu with a pinch of salt and ground black pepper. Let it stand for 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a frying pan, heat the cooking oil and deep fry the tofu until it turns to light brown and crispy. Remove from heat. Place into paper towel to absorb excess oil. Set aside.
- Heat a sauce pan with oil, Sauté garlic until it slightly toasted over a low heat. Put in the oyster sauce and water. Let it simmer for a while. Add the spring onions and ground pepper to taste, mix. Place the crispy tofu in a serving plate and pour the oyster sauce. Best serve with garlic rice and scrambled eggs.
- Share and enjoy!
Source: Jean's Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!