- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, soy sauce, Sriracha, garlic powder, ginger and 2 tablespoons water.
- In another large bowl, combine Bisquick mix and coconut.
- Working one at a time, dip chicken into egg mixture, then dredge in Bisquick mixture, pressing to coat.
- Working in batches, add chicken to the skillet, 3 or 4 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro, if desired.
Source: Damn Delicious
Share It To Your Friends!