Chicken Sopas A'la Arroz Caldo Recipe
- Chicken legs
- Chopped carrots
- Chopped cabbage
- Sliced ginger
- Elbow macaroni
- Evaporated milk
- Magic sarap
- Hard boiled egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the chicken legs in a pot of boiling water with the ginger until tender.
- Add the elbow macaroni to the pot. Let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Magic Sarap powder.
- Mix the chopped vegetables and let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the evaporated milk and let it simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve it hot and top it with sliced hard-boiled egg.
Source: Hungry Pinay
Chicken Sopas A'la Arroz Caldo Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, April 14, 2017 Rating: