- 1 lb. chicken thigh, boneless, skinless
- 1 stalk lemongrass, finely minced
- 2 garlic, minced
- ½ t. turmeric, ground
- ½ t. fennel, ground
- ½ t. cumin, ground
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- TT. salt and pepper
- 12 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- Slice chicken into thin slices (1/4 x 3 inches)
- Combine lemongrass, garlic, turmeric, fennel, cumin and oil to paste. Add chicken, mix well, let stand for 2 hours.
- Remove from marinade and thread o to skewers. Season with salt before cooking.
- Grill or broil, basting occasionally with oil.
- Serve hot or warm with peanut sauce and cucumber salad.
Source: From My Kitchen To yours
Share It To Your Friends!