- 1/4 kg sotanghon (glass noodles)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves, crushed and finely chopped
- 1/4 kg lean pork, diced
- 1/4 kg chicken breast, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced thinly
- 100 g string beans, sliced diagonally
- 6 pcs shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 3 cups water
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 2 tbsp soy sauce to taste
- spring onions for garnish
- fried shallots for garnish
- vegetable oil for sautéing
- In a bowl of hot water, soak the vermicelli for about 15 minutes. Set aside.
- In a wok, sauté the onions and garlic in oil. Add the pork and chicken and cook until tender.
- Add in the vegetables and stir-fry until half-cooked.
- Pour water and drop in the stock cubes. Let it simmer. Drain the vegetables and meat from the soup mixture and set aside.
- While the soup is simmering, drain the vermicelli from the water and transfer it onto the simmering mixture. Season with soy sauce.
- Stir continuously over low heat until the liquid is almost absorbed by the noodles or until cooked. Add half of the drained vegetables and meat and mix well.
- Serve in a platter, top with the remaining half of the vegetable-meat mix and garnish as desired.
Source: Jane's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!