Cabbage Stir-Fry Wth Mushrooms And Ham Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons tomato paste
- about 2 tablespoons water
- 8 cups cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 pickled cucumber, finely chopped
- 3 cups fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 and 1/2 cups ham, chopped
- salt and black pepper
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium heat, add chopped onion and minced garlic and cook until softened for about 2-3 minutes. Reduce heat, if necessary, to avoid burning the onions and garlic.
- Add tomato paste and about 2 tablespoons of water to the skillet, and mix, cooking on medium heat, to make sure the tomato paste is well combined with onions and garlic.
- On medium heat, add shredded cabbage, finely chopped pickled cucumber, chopped mushrooms and chopped ham to the tomato paste mixture, mix to combine. Add more water if needed, by tablespoons, to make sure your mixture remains moist but not soupy.
- Reduce heat to simmer and let the vegetables braise on very low heat for about 40 minutes to make sure all flavors blend well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Source: Julia's Album
Cabbage Stir-Fry Wth Mushrooms And Ham Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, April 07, 2017 Rating: