Buttered Shrimp Recipe
- 1 kilo shrimp – antenna removed and cleaned.
- 1/2 a stick butter (about 60 ml)
- 4 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 1 medium onion – finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan saute garlic until golden brown (until crunchy) using a teaspoon of vegetable oil. Remove some garlic and set aside.
- Saute the onion along with remaining garlic.
- Add the shrimp and cover to simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add the butter and let the shrimp while stirring continues. This takes about 7-10 minutes.
- Turn off the fire and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with crunchy garlic.
- Serve and enjoy.
Source: Food Citations
Buttered Shrimp Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Thursday, April 20, 2017 Rating: