- 500 grams, small or medium size shrimp
- 5 cups, cook white rice
- 1 cup, rock salt
- Remove the beard of the shrimp, then wash in running water and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix salt, shrimp and cooked rice.
- Put the mixture in a clean and dry gallon jar
- Then, cover the mouth of the jar with clean plastic and cover lid tightly. Make sure there is no air leak on the jar.
- Ferment for 3 to 5 days or more in a cool and dry place. Fermentation gives a pinkish color to the mixture.
- After the fermentation, keep it in the refrigerator so it does not ferment too much.
Source: Lasang Receipes
Share It To Your Friends!