- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- ¼ hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, and pepper.
- In another bowl, combine egg and milk and whisk until blended.
- Dip chicken into the egg mixture and then dredge in flour mixture. Dip again in egg mixture and dredge again in flour mixture to double-coat. Arrange in a single layer on a baking then and refrigerate for about 15 to 20 minutes to chill.
- In a deep pot, heat about 3-inches deep of oil to 375 F. Add chicken in batches and fry for about 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and breading is crisp and golden. Remove from heat and drain on paper towels.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine hot sauce and butter. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Add chicken and gently toss until fully coated. Serve immediately.
Source: Chef Pinoy
Share It To Your Friends!