- 1 pack 500g Century Boneless Bangus Belly (unseasoned & cut into parts)
- 1 cup Chicken Breading frying mix
- 2 tbs Soy Sauce
- 1 tbs Kikoman soy sauce
- 1 tbs Oyster sauce
- 1 tbs Calamansi extract
- 1 tbs Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbs Butter
- 1 medium Onion (sliced into rings)
- Cooking oil (for frying)
- Drench bangus belly in chicken breading frying mix.
- Deep fry bangus belly until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, kikoman, oyster sauce, calamansi,brown sugar, cornstarch & water. Mix thoroughly until sugar and cornstarch are dissolved well.
- Pre-heat wok pan.
- Put butter and toss onion over medium heat.
- Pour mixture into the wok and stir. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add fried bangus belly and simmer for another minute.
- Serve while hot.
Source: Luto Ni Kikay
Share It To Your Friends!