- ½ lb roma tomatoes – diced
- cooking oil
- 1 ½ cup yellow onion – finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic – finely chopped
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 ½ oz ricotta cheese
- 2 ½ oz parmesan cheese
- 4 large squids – cleaned , remove the inners
- ½ cup green onion
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non stick frying pan. Add 1 cup onion, cook until translucent.
- Add ½ garlic, cook for 1 min. Add bread crumbs, eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Fill the squid with cheese, stuffing but do not over stuff, secure end with toothpick.
- In a clean frying pan, heat 2 tbsp oil. Add squid, cook for 1 min. Remove.
- Add ½ cup onion, cook. Add 1/2 garlic cook for 1 minute. Stir in tomato.
- Simmer for 5 minutes until thick. Return squid to the pan and cook. Cover
- for 10 minutes. Serve.
Source: Isla Kulinarya
Share It To Your Friends!