- 1 kilo pork kasim cut into small cubes
- 5 tbsp curry powder
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cups water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 onions sliced
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 bundle spring onions chopped
- 8 pcs red chili pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat the cooking oil. Saute garlic and onion, add the pork and stir fry until it turns to light brown.
- Add the curry powder and mix it to the pork, simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour water and let it boil. Add the soy sauce, red chili pepper and spring onions. Put in the coconut milk and boil until sauce thickens and pork is tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, simmer for a minute. Remove from heat and best serve with steam rice.
- Share and enjoy!
Source: Jean's Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!