- 1/4 kilo of beef tenderloin, cut into strips
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 knobs of garlic, chopped finely
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 1 thumb ginger, cut into strips
- bok choy or pechay
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup of oyster sauce
- Dash of seasoned salt and pepper (you may use ordinary salt if seasoned salt is not available)
- 3 cups of water
- Canola cooking oil
- Marinade the beef with soy sauce and cornstarch for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil. Saute the garlic and ginger. Then add the onions until translucent. Set aside.
- On the same pan, pan fry the marinated beef.
- Pour 3 cups of water. Let it boil.
- Once the water starts to evaporate and the sauce gets thick already, you may now add the red bell pepper and oyster sauce. Dash with salt and pepper. Let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the bok choy. Let it simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Source: Mommy Katrina Cooks
Share It To Your Friends!