- 2 lbs beef, cubed
- 1 can liver spread (small)
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. crushed chili
- 3 large bay leaves
- 2 medium sized potatoes, sliced
- 2 medium sized carrots, sliced
- 1 cup cooking oil (I prefer Sunflower or Canola)
- 2/3 cup green olives / or green peas
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat the cooking oil and fry the carrots and potatoes until color turns light brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan where the vegetables were fried, sauté the garlic and onions
- Add the beef and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add water and let the beef boil until tender (about 30 mins if using pressure cooker or 1 to 2 hours if using an ordinary pot)
- Add the tomato sauce and liver spread and simmer for 10 minutes
- Add green olives / peas, carrots, bay leaves, bell pepper, crushed chili, and potatoes and simmer for 5 to 8 minutes
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Serve Hot with white rice. Enjoy!
Source: I Am Pinoypi
Share It To Your Friends!