- 2 lbs Beef, chopped
- 1 big carrot, cut into wedges
- 1 big potato, cut into wedges
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups beef broth
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced
- 3 pieces dried bay leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp cooking oil (vegetable or sunflower)
- salt to taste
- In a pan, heat the cooking oil and sauté the garlic and onions
- Add the beef and sauté until the outer parts are cooked (approximately 7 minutes). You can decrease the time specified here if you cooked the beef in pressure cooker.
- Add the tomato sauce, the bay leaves, and then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the ground black pepper then pour-in the broth and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes (or until the meat is tender). You can decrease the time specified here if you cooked the beef in pressure cooker.
- Put-in the potato and carrots then simmer for 5 to 7 minutes
- Add the bell pepper and simmer for 3 another minutes
- Add salt to taste
- Serve hot with steamed white rice. Enjoy!
Source: I Am Pinoypi
Share It To Your Friends!