- 400 grams Bangus (boneless or regular) cleaned and cut into serving size
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup kalamansi juice
- 3 white onions, cut into rings
- Oil for frying
- Mix soy sauce and kalamansi juice in a bowl.
- Marinate Bangus in this mixture for 10 minutes.
- Remove Bangus and let it drain in a rack.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry Bangus (in batches) until they reach your desired crispness. See note below.
- Take out excess oil, on the same pan, sauté the onions for about a minute. Keep stirring. Do not over cook. Set aside.
- Pour the marinade in the pan and add about 1/8 cup water. Bring to a boil and simmer until reduced in half.
- Carefully dump the fish into the sauce followed by the onion.
- Simmer for 2 minutes more.
- Enjoy with rice or mashed potato and buttered veggies on the side.
Source: Luto Luto Blog
Share It To Your Friends!