Bang Bang Tofu Salad Recipe
- 14 oz block silken tofu, drained
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce (I bought mine from an Asian grocery store, photo is shown inthis post; Make sure to buy the kind that is just sauce without chili seeds)
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp light/low fat mayonnaise (to make this even lighter, you can swap out half of the mayo for nonfat plain greek yogurt)
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp chopped green scallions
- Slice tofu into 1 inch cubes. Drain any excess water that appears from cutting.
- In a small bowl, add chili sauce, sriracha, mayonnaise, and honey. Mix with a whisk until smooth. Drizzle sauce over tofu. Sprinkle scallions across top. Serve chilled or room temperature.
Source: Kirbie's Cravings
Bang Bang Tofu Salad Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Thursday, April 06, 2017 Rating: