Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Recipe
- Olive oil spray (Whole Foods now makes one with no additives)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 4 (8 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 strips bacon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with foil and fit it with a roasting rack. Spray the roasting rack with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mustard and honey. Divide into two portions. Set aside.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the seasonings. Wrap each chicken breast with 2 strips of bacon.
- Place the wrapped chicken breasts on the prepared roasting rack. Brush them with half the mustard-honey sauce. Wash the basting brush with warm soapy water and keep the other half of the sauce for brushing the chicken breasts when they finish cooking.
- Bake the chicken breasts for 20-30 minutes, depending on their size, until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Switch the oven to broil and broil the chicken breasts 1-2 minutes on each side, to crisp up the bacon. Brush with the remaining sauce and serve.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Monday, April 17, 2017 Rating: