Atay BBQ (Skewered Chicken Liver Barbeque) Recipe
- 1/2 kilo Chicken Liver
- 1/2 cup Banana Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Clean the liver in running water and cut it into cubes (about an inch).
- Skewered in bamboo sticks (3-4 pieces each).
- Prepare the hot coal stove and grill the liver.
- Mix in the ingredients and baste the liver for at least 2 minutes each side. The outside of the liver may appear char but the inside is still pinkish.
- Serve well with vinegar dipping!
Source: Home Kitchenomics
Atay BBQ (Skewered Chicken Liver Barbeque) Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Saturday, April 15, 2017 Rating: