30 Minute Thai Beef Stir Fry With Sriracha Roasted Peanuts Recipe
- 2½ tablespoons oil, divided
- 1½ tablespoons sriracha
- ⅔ cup unseasoned peanuts
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1 pound stir fry beef (thinly sliced tri-tip, sirloin, or rib-eye)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1-2 red finger hot chile peppers (or other hot red chile pepper), sliced
- 1 small zucchini, julienned
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 1 cup Thai basil leaves, plus more to top
- Rice, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ½ tablespoon of oil and 2 tablespoons of sriracha. Toss the peanuts in the sriracha mixture until evenly coated. Spread the peanuts out evenly on the prepared baking sheet and bake until dried, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and set aside to cool.
- While the peanuts cook, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok over high heat. Toss the beef with the cornstarch to coat evenly. Add the beef to the wok and cook until browned. Remove the beef from the wok and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, and honey. Set aside.
- Stir-fry the garlic, peppers, zucchini, and onion until softened. Mix the beef back in and pour over the sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, for an additional minute, and then stir in the cup of Thai basil. Cook for 30 more seconds, until the basil is wilted, and remove from heat. Top with the sriracha roasted peanuts and additional Thai basil, and serve warm over rice.
Source: Host The Toast
30 Minute Thai Beef Stir Fry With Sriracha Roasted Peanuts Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Saturday, April 15, 2017 Rating: