- 8 oz. extra firm tofu, sliced in 1/2 inch thick pieces
- 3 cups sliced broccoli florets
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 6 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a pan and then pour in 4 tablespoons of cooking oil. When the oil becomes hot frying sides Tofu slices until the texture becomes brittle (about 8 to 10 minutes per side)
- Remove the tofu from the pan and let cool. Cut into small rectangular pieces. Set aside.
- In a clean pan, heat the remaining oil. Saute garlic, ginger and onion Add slices of fried tofu with oyster sauce. Stir. Put-in broccoli. Stir and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving dish.
Source: Recipes Better
Share It To Your Friends!