- 4 cups coconut milk
- ½ cup of cornstarch
- ⅔ cup of sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon grand marnier
- ground cinnamon
- Wet the inside of six 4-oz ramekin molds, set aside.
- In medium saucepan combine all ingredients except cinnamon and whisk until well combined. Place over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a slow boil and is smooth and thick, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the pudding into prepared molds. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy in the ramekin or to unmold, run a thin knife around edge. Invert mold onto serving plate. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Source: The Noshery
Share It To Your Friends!