Sweet Peas With Tomatoes Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 150-200g sweet peas (trim both edges)
- 1/2 tomato (sliced)
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a wok/frying-pan. Add sliced tomatoes & onions. Fry until slightly brown.
- Add sweet peas, balsamic vinegar and salt to taste. Stir well.
- For the sauce, add cream cheese and milk. Bring to boil.
- Serve hot with rice.
Source: Messy Witchen
Sweet Peas With Tomatoes Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, March 31, 2017 Rating: