Sweet And Spicy Skinless Longanisa Recipe
- 500g minced pork1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tbsps white vinegar
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 head garlic, chopped finely
- 1 Spanish onion, chopped finely
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried chillies
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Olive oil for pan frying
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Marinade for about 4 hours, or overnight preferably.
- After marinating, roll the mince pork into small “finger” sized logs.
- In a large pan, heat up the olive oil under medium heat.
- Fry the longanisa until brown (until the sugar from the marinade has caramelised but not burnt), roughly around 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with rice and fried egg.
Source: Sugar Lace
Sweet And Spicy Skinless Longanisa Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Sunday, March 19, 2017 Rating: