Sweet And Sour Tofu Recipe
- ¾ c sugar
- ½ c apple cider vinegar
- ¼ c ketchup
- 1 T Bragg's Aminos
- ½ t garlic salt
- 1 block of extra firm tofu
- 1 bunch of scallions, diced
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, put all sauce ingredients into the pan. Whisk sauce together until well blended, smooth and warm. Set aside.
- Using your EZ Tofu Press, press the tofu for 15 minutes.
- Cut tofu into long skinny planks (as shown in pictures)
- Marinate tofu planks in ½ the sweet and sour sauce mixture for 1 hour.
- Place planks on a lipped baking sheet. Broil for 10 minutes, fiipping sides after 5 minutes.
- Garnish with diced green onions, if desired. Top with additional sauce if needed.
Source: Vegetarian Mamma
Sweet And Sour Tofu Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Saturday, March 11, 2017 Rating: