- 1 small head Beijing Cabbage (500-600g), shredded
- 3 strips Bacon (75g), cut to small pieces
- 1/2 tbsp garlic sliced
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp light soya sauce
- 3 tbsp water
- a dash of pepper
- Over medium heat, fry bacon to almost crisp without adding any oil because bacon has plenty of fat. The fat will render out and will cook in its own fat as it heats up. Dish up bacon and drain excess oil through a fine sieve.
- Clean frying pan and add little reserved drippings. Add in garlic and bacon fry well to aromatic at medium heat, then throw in shredded cabbage with sugar and light soya sauce and 3 tbsp of water, stir fry for about 3 minutes high on heat.
- Add a dash of pepper on it and serve hot immediately.
Source: Anncoo Journal
Share It To Your Friends!