For the Pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves peeled garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ground fresh chile paste ( sambal oelek )
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers (from a jar)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup plain 2% or full fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine the salt, coriander, and cumin in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over the pork tenderloin.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is shimmering, add the pork to the pan and cook for 6 minutes, rotating to brown on all sides.
- Remove from the pan and transfer to the rack of a roasting pan. Brush all sides with the harissa glaze. Roast for 15-20 minutes, until a thermometer registers 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the tenderloin from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Cut crosswise into slices. Serve with minted yogurt sauce.
Source: The Wanderlust Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!