Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe
- 1 Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork Shoulder Picnic roast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 12 oz can of your favorite root beer
- 12 ounce bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Freshly chopped parsley
- Season the pork with 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, and 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder. Place the pork in the slow cooker. Pour in one can of your favorite root beer, cover the slow cooker with the lid, and set it on LOW for 8-10 hours or until the pork shreds easily with a fork. It will be very tender.
- When you are ready to eat, drain off the liquid and shred the pork with two forks. Pour in a 12 ounce bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce. Use as much or as little as you like. Stir it to coat the pork with the barbecue sauce. Give it a taste and season with salt and pepper as needed. Serve with freshly chopped cilantro if you like and enjoy!
Source: Life Taste Good
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 Rating: