Sautéed String Beans With Chicken Recipe
- 4 cups string beans cut about 2 1/2 inch length
- 1/4 lb. boneless chicken breast, sliced into thin pieces
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup French fried onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute garlic and onion Add the chicken pieces. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Put in the soy sauce, oyster sauce and water. Stir and cover the pan. Simmer until the water almost evaporates.
- Increase the heat to high, then add the green beans. Cook while stirring for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving platter. Top with French fried onions.
Source: Recipes Better
Sautéed String Beans With Chicken Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 Rating: