- 1/2 kilo Pork Kasim (shoulder), sliced into cubes
- 1 cup carrots, sliced into cubes
- 1 cup potatoes, sliced into cubes
- 2 pcs. Chinese sausage, sliced
- 1 cup red and green bell peppers, sliced into cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 to 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup DARI CREME CLASSIC MARGARINE
- 1/2 cup quick melt cheese
- 3 tbsp. all purpose cream
- 3 pcs. Bockwurst, sliced into cubes or 210g can PUREFOODS VIENNA TIDBITS
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt margarine in a saucepan.
- Saute garlic and onions.
- Add pork kasim and cook until pork changes in color.
- Stir in carrots, Chinese sausage and Bockwurst. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add potatoes, bell peppers and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add cheese. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Source: Tayantangan Ni Abia
Share It To Your Friends!