- 3 pounds pork butt, cut into bite size pieces
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce, Kikkoman
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. coarse black pepper
- 1 whole bay leaf
- Cut pork into bite size pieces. Mix all the ingredients together and marinate the meat overnight.
- Place the meat in a pot and bring to a boil (no browning needed); lower heat and simmer covered for 30 – 45 minutes or until meat is very tender but not falling apart.
- Remove lid and turn the heat back up to high and let cook at a boil while stirring for 10 - 15 minutes to let the sauce reduce until most of the sauce has evaporated.
Source: Cook With Susan
Share It To Your Friends!