- 2 long Asian eggplants
- 1 egg
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 medium onion minced
- 1 large or medium to large tomato minced
- 2 pinches of salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp of canola oil
- Grill eggplants (charcoal or stove top) unitl skin is charred. Let it cool and then peel off the skin and chop then set aside.
- Heat oil in pan and saute minced garlic and and onions.
- Add minced tomato and cook till soft.
- Add the chopped eggplants and cook them at least 4 minutes stirring them occasionally.
- season them with salt and pepper and pour now the beaten egg and stir them till done.
- Drain oil and serve at once.
Source: Bongga Ba
Share It To Your Friends!