- 2 tablespoons butter
- 500g chicken livers, cleaned and trimmed
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3-4 tablespoons peri-peri sauce
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- chopped parsley, to serve
- crusty bread, to serve
- In a very hot skillet/frying pan, melt the butter and fry the chicken livers until golden brown on both sides.
- Add the garlic and peri-peri sauce and allow to fry for another minute until fragrant then add the lemon juice and cream.
- Season with salt and pepper and allow to simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with crusty bread.
Source: Simply Delicious
Share It To Your Friends!