- 1 1/2 kg fresh cassava, boiled and grated*
- 2 1/2 cup coconut (niyog na mura), grated
- 3/4 stick butter or margarine, salted and melted
- 1 1/2 white sugar
- Mix the grated cassava, grated coconut, melted butter and sugar in a large bowl.
- Using your hand (use disposable gloves), mix thoroughly the ingredients.
- CAREFULLY punch the mixture. Since I'm not using mortar and pestle, I use the strength of my fist to blend the ingredients very well.
- Arrange it on a plate or banana leaf.
- Spread a little butter or margarine on top. Serve. Share and enjoy!
Source: Wow To Life
Nilupak Recipe Reviewed by kuji hara on Friday, March 10, 2017 Rating: