- 1 kg Chicken
- 2 Tomatoes , crushed in pestle & mortar
- 5 cloves Garlic , crushed
- 2 inch Ginger , grated
- 7/8 Green Chillies , crushed
- 1/2 cup Bamboo shoots , sliced
- 1/2 cup Cabbage , sliced
- Spring Onions (Scallion) , few, chopped to garnish
- Salt , to taste
- To prepare Naga Style Chicken With Bamboo Shoot Recipe, wash chicken pieces thoroughly and drain all the excess water.
- In a wok, add all ingredients except spring onions.
- Mix it well and cook covered, on a medium flame until chicken is tender and well cooked.
- Garnish with spring onions and some bamboo shoot slices, optionally.
- Serve Naga Style Chicken With Bamboo Shoot Recipe with hot steamed rice and Hmarcha Rawt (chutney).
Source: Archana's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!