- ¾ c Mayonnaise
- ¾ c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 5-6 half chicken breasts, cut in half again.
- Mix Mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl place the bread crumbs.
- Coat the chicken first in the mayonnaise mixture.
- Roll them in the bread crumbs till completely covered.
- Place chicken on greased pan.(I put them on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil)
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Cook in oven at 425 degrees for 25-30 min
Source: Sugar 'n Spice Gals
Share It To Your Friends!