- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated or minced
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 3 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 pound ground meat
- 1/4 cup Hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- sesame seeds optional
- Gather all materials.
- Mix all materials except Hoisin sauce, cilantro, lime, and sesame seeds until roughly uniform.
- Form meatballs and place on baking tray.
- Bake at 400F until cooked through, approximately 15 minutes. Larger meatballs will take longer.
- Meanwhile, combine the Hoisin sauce, cilantro, and lime. We used the Hoisin cilantro sauce as a dipping sauce, but you could also go ahead and coat the meatballs with the sauce.
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
Source: Morsels Life
Share It To Your Friends!