- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 lb lean ground pork
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 cups bean sprouts, rinsed and drained well
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (8X8-in) frozen spring roll pastry, thawed and separated
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add shallot and sauté for 2 minutes or until soft.
- Add ground pork and cook for 4-5 minutes or until meat is cooked and no longer pink.
- Add mixed vegetables, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir, cover and cook for 4 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- Stir in bean sprouts and correct seasonings with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and strain on a stainless colander and let cool to room temperature.
- Wrap in a spring roll pastry. (For lumping prito, scoop two tablespoonfulls of filling instead of one.)
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown on all sides, around 4-6 minutes. Drain on paper towel.
- Serve with garlic-vinegar dip. Enjoy!
Source: Salu Salo
Share It To Your Friends!