- 1 large cauliflower head cut into small floret pieces
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1 red pepper slices
- 1 leek onion, cut into 2cm sections
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch ginger sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 3~5 dried chili peppers, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon Sichuan pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Cut cauliflower into smaller floret pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredient for stir fry sauce and set aside.
- Heat up cooking oil in wok over slow fire, and then fry garlic, ginger, leek onion, Sichuan pepper and dried chili pepper until aroma. Place cauliflower in and fry for 1-2 minutes until the florets become soft.
- Stir the sauce well again and pour in wok. Add red peppers and give everything a big stir fry to let the cauliflower well coated with sauce.
- Add toasted peanuts and green onion sections. Mix well and serve hot.
Source: China Sichuan Food
Share It To Your Friends!